Scientists Say “There Is No Climate Emergency”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We agree 100% There is even a movie being made about the scandal of skewed climate data being made as we speak. I referenced it in an earlier post. They said the globe was warming, when our own NASA documented it actually cooled a tiny bit. Thats when obama changed the narrative from warming to change, yet he bought 40 acres on Martha's Vinyard right on the coast. Evidently he doesn't believe his own lies about the seas rising in 7 years.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-57402743
Might could be that Obama wanted to buy his seaside lot at a bargain price by intimating the lot lost value due to it shortly becoming the bottom of the ocean.

Scumbags do those things.

Woody

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And, speaking of the erosion, where did all that "material" that was moved by the Colorado River from the Grand Canyon go to? Is that why there is a Baja Peninsula?

Having seen the Grand Canyon and the tributary canyons within Canyonlands National Park with its Green River, all that "soil" had to go somewhere.
No telling it to over 6 million years to form.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember someone in the Obama administration said, “If we tell a lie long enough, the people will believe the lie.” It was proven during WWII by Goebels, Germany’s Propaganda Minister. Even now, Biden has said several times during his appearances that Trump supporters are like Nazis screaming and waving American flags around-and now Hillary has said within the past few days, “Trump supporters are Nazis.”
They are trying to control the masses. In 1933 Germany was a democracy and within a few short years became a dictatorship.
The current administration has started the process I think.
Unlike Germany in 1933 you come for my guns and you get them Bullets First!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No telling it to over 6 million years to form.
As I posted earlier, recent Sat imagery said there was evidence of a big lake above where the grand canyon is now.
The land above it was 200' deep under the ocean at one time.
Scientist now think the grand canyon was a catastrophic event vs millions of years of erosion.
Is it proven science? We don't know as that theory is still being researched but the space pics are leading to that conclusion.
We have traveled that area a lot. Evidence of sea fossils are everywhere with the predominate rocks being sedimentary.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The left can't start any kind of war as long as We the People are armed.

Woody
Every war against a foreign nation has been started with Americans being armed.
Our arms prevented invasions.
The left is doing their best to identify gun owners for future confiscation.
The internet is full of stories of the alphabet agencies going after gun owners currently with DOJ leading the way.
Here is a statement of the DOJ from their website. Are they following it?
You tell me.

MISSION​

The mission of the Department of Justice (DOJ) is to uphold the rule of law, to keep our country safe, and to protect civil rights.

VALUES​

Independence and Impartiality. The Justice Department works each day to earn the public’s trust by following the facts and the law wherever they may lead, without prejudice or improper influence.
Honesty and Integrity. The Justice Department’s employees adhere to the highest standards of ethical behavior, mindful that, as public servants, we must work to earn the trust of, and inspire confidence in, the public we serve.
Respect. The Justice Department’s employees value differences in people and in ideas and treat everyone with fairness, dignity, and compassion.
Excellence. The Justice Department works every day to provide the highest levels of service to the American people and to be a responsible steward of the taxpayers’ dollars.

ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT​

The Office of the Attorney General was created by the Judiciary Act of 1789 (ch. 20, sec. 35, 1 Stat. 73, 92-93), as a one-person part-time position. The Act specified that the Attorney General was to be "learned in the law," with the duty "to prosecute and conduct all suits in the Supreme Court in which the United States shall be concerned, and to give his advice and opinion upon questions of law when required by the President of the United States, or when requested by the heads of any of the departments, touching any matters that may concern their departments."
However, the workload quickly became too much for one person, necessitating the hiring of several assistants for the Attorney General. As the work steadily increased along with the size of the new nation, private attorneys were retained to work on cases.
By 1870, after the end of the Civil War, the increase in the amount of litigation involving the United States had required the very expensive retention of a large number of private attorneys to handle the workload. A concerned Congress passed the Act to Establish the Department of Justice (ch. 150, 16 Stat. 162), creating "an executive department of the government of the United States" with the Attorney General as its head.
Officially coming into existence on July 1, 1870, the Department of Justice was empowered to handle all criminal prosecutions and civil suits in which the United States had an interest. To assist the Attorney General, the 1870 Act also created the Office of the Solicitor General, who represents the interests of the United States before the U.S. Supreme Court.
The 1870 Act remains the foundation for the Department’s authority, but the structure of the Department of Justice has changed over the years, with the addition of the offices of Deputy Attorney General, Associate Attorney General, and the formation of various components, offices, boards and divisions. From its beginning as a one-man, part-time position, the Department of Justice has evolved into the world's largest law office and the chief enforcer of federal laws.
Thomas Jefferson wrote, “The most sacred of the duties of government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens.” This sacred duty remains the guiding principle for the women and men of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Learn more about the mission of the Department of Justice and how it functions.

Anybody think this mission statement is being followed or true?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How old do believe the Earth is?

I don't take a stand one way or the other. Either could have been God's plan.

But, let me ask a question that is prompted by Dennis' comment. How did fossils of sea creatures end up on mountains that are around 8000 feet (or perhaps even higher) up on the mountain?

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How old do believe the Earth is?

I have an answer that I believe to be true. The Universe - and therefore the Earth - is around 6,000 years old. I believe God created the Universe - and therefore the Earth - in its current condition, with all the red shifts, vast distances, gravity, physics, even some fossils - all that stuff - taken into His consideration according to His design. Obviously, I don't believe the Universe was born 13 or 14 billion years ago in some sort of "big bang" and we sprouted out of the ooze a few hundred thousand or even millions of years ago.

As an example, I proffer what came first, the chicken or the egg? Chickens come from eggs, and eggs come from chickens. And, too, there is the fertilization requirement for fertilized eggs to produce chickens. Ergo, both sexes of chickens had to come first, and that can only be as a result of being created.

Regardless of what one believes how we and our universe all came about, the unwavering, steadfast ground rules had to be established. We call those ground rules the laws of physics. Nothing happens that does not comply with those laws. All hail the Author of those laws!

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom