Scorpion Evo S1 pistol w/brace allowed at range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParkingLot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a CZ Scorpion Evo S1 with the SB Tactical brace and was wondering if any of the gun ranges in the city would kick me out for shooting it. My buddy got kicked out of Wilshire when he shouldered his AR pistol there before. I'd rather not get on anyone's list.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up a CZ Scorpion Evo S1 with the SB Tactical brace and was wondering if any of the gun ranges in the city would kick me out for shooting it. My buddy got kicked out of Wilshire when he shouldered his AR pistol there before. I'd rather not get on anyone's list.
That surprises me about Wilshire. I’ve seen several people shoulder braces there as well as other ranges.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What kind of crap? Why would they care if someone shoulders a brace? It isn’t illegal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom