SCOTUS Nominee Judge Gorsuch Just SCHOOLED Feinstein on 2nd Amendment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't say he "schooled" Sen Feinstein on the 2nd Amendment - or really on the Heller decision - I would say he gave her a principled, reasoned, and respectful answer. Very much like one should expect of a Supreme Court nominee.
Agree 101%. That is a response I would expect from a Judge on the Supreme Court.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Dems are playing their childish game of obstruction with Gorsuch. They all admit Gorsuch is qualified (many were for him before they were against him) but just can’t get past their ankle biting bed wetting politics.

What is amusing is how they are whining like a veterinary term for a (small) female dog over them pesky Republicans blocking Merrick Garland’s nomination by Barack Hussein Obama. What is so flip’n cute is that they seem to forget what then Senator Crazy Uncle Joe Biden and other progressively challenged Demshits said about Supreme Court Justice nominees in a president’s final year.

So the question to liberals is this … Do you have any integrity left in what little testicles you have to understand how disingenuous you are being for your political convenience?

Sorry … rhetorical question. Of course they can’t answer that question because they cannot understand or comprehend how intellectually dishonest they are. Liberals are traumatically bonded to their flawed ideology which prohibits them to do any honest research.

To this, I would ask the progressively challenged as they sit in their “Pajama Boy” PJs watching MSNBC childishly slurping their Swiss Miss (as in hot chocolate) to reply but I have the IGNORE function on acting as a _____ block (fill in the blank with a four letter word that rhymes with “rock” that starts with a “c”) for the progressively challenged.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that Gorsuch did what he was supposed to do and that he gave Feinstein a principled, reasoned, and respectful answer. Also, Feinstein was fulfilling her role as well. But if this was a game of "cat-and-mouse", IMHO Gorsuch is a very good "mouser". This is one of the few times that I have watched confirmation hearings in which the nominee appeared to be doing better than the questioners. What I said about Feinstein in the OP was just a jab at the lib dems long and vitriolic stand against the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership by law abiding US citizens. The use of "schooling" was because that was what appeared in the title of the video. :wink2:

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't help but notice Feinstein referenced "M-16" rifles. I'm still trying to decide if she's truly that stupid, or if she deliberately wanted to be able to fire a full auto M-16 on YouTube and claim Gorsuch thinks everybody should have one, including gangbangers.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2017-03-22-ab3a427e_large.jpeg

2017-03-21-b7ec1135_fixed.jpg

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The exchange with Senator Smalley (Franken) was comical. Of course the left media reports this as Franken exposing Gorsuch's poor judgment and political agenda. Watching it reveals something much different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom