SCRAP Club renewal Monday 21 Sept @ 7:00PM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you who are members (or want to become members) of the Stephens County Rifle And Pistol (SCRAP) Club, renewal night is Monday September 21st @ 7:00PM. Location is the Duncan Senior Citizens Building which is one block north of 7th and Elder. Dues for the year are $50 ($40 if you are an NRA or ORA member). Hope to see you there.

J.C. Kerns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My work schedule keeps me from attending meetings. I missed this one also.

Can I guess that Gilbert F is still a good man to see to renew my membership ?

JC

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just for everyone to know, SMF Solutions now has keys and applications at our store. Check our web site for our store hours and stop by and pick one up. SMF does not make any money from this, we just do it as a service to the shooting community.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just for everyone to know, SMF Solutions now has keys and applications at our store. Check our web site for our store hours and stop by and pick one up. SMF does not make any money from this, we just do it as a service to the shooting community.

That is very nice of you guys to provide this service. :patriot:

cole2649

New to the site!
Reaction score
For those of you who are members (or want to become members) of the Stephens County Rifle And Pistol (SCRAP) Club, renewal night is Monday September 21st @ 7:00PM. Location is the Duncan Senior Citizens Building which is one block north of 7th and Elder. Dues for the year are $50 ($40 if you are an NRA or ORA member). Hope to see you there.
Hi ! Where may one register for membership at this time , please ? Thank you !

Latest posts

Top Bottom