Screwed again Samsung S7 Active

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Discovered I am not the only one that doesn't like the size of the S7 Active. Was thinking once we get our new S7s I could get rid of the S7-A I paid 800 bucks for a couple years ago. Went looking on eBay and the durn things are being given away for around $100.00. Was hoping I might at least be able to recover the cost of one of the S7s I just bought but no joy. Another one of the several stupid buying decisions I have made over the years.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I had the choice (read as: needed a new one due to the old S5 dying a slow, painful, death.) I went with the standard S7. I hated the look and feel of the S7 Active. Have been happy with it since.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We bought a Samsung TV from Best Buy, could not get it set up. Called Samsung Tec for help, they said it would cost us $80 for this help. I told them to stick their help in the appropriate place, and that I would take their POS back and never buy another of their product again. Now I know my business won't even make a blimp on their profits, but I will never buy their stuff again.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bout all I can hope for is if the SIM card will transfer between the S7A and the S7, that will at least give me a backup to use if something happens to one of the S7s.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We bought a Samsung TV from Best Buy, could not get it set up. Called Samsung Tec for help, they said it would cost us $80 for this help. I told them to stick their help in the appropriate place, and that I would take their POS back and never buy another of their product again. Now I know my business won't even make a blimp on their profits, but I will never buy their stuff again.

Really?!?!?! The last two TV's we have bought were Samsungs, and set-up was painless! The last one especially, which we bought for our Christmas. It was all automatic ... the TV did it all by itself. (yeah, kinda' scary) I will say I have never had occasion to call for customer support. Guess I've been lucky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom