Scum of OKC “Protesting” On 23rd St

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If true and goes through then this means the US armed forces can engage them domestically right?

No because there is currently no official method to designate domestic groups as terrorists nor is there any federal statute directly tied to “domestic terrorism” or that perfectly defines it in a way that can be used to prosecute domestic groups in incidents like last night.

Every system currently set up is designed for international groups and headed by organizations like the Department of State.

This was written based on a white supremicist crime in Charlotte but the premise equally applies to a group like ANITFA.

https://extremism.gwu.edu/sites/g/files/zaxdzs2191/f/Filling The Gap in Our Terrorism Statutes.pdf

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was to close to me for comfort. I live near 23rd and Classen. I could hear the flash bangs and tear gas going off. I was still hearing sirens well into the early morning.

Peaceful protest is a Constitutional right and one that has it's place. But destroying private property is uncalled for. When you are protesting the police doing things that reinforce the need for police enforcement definitely counteract your message.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree completely with the need for everyone voting. Don’t take this wrong, I really haven’t spent enough time looking at OKC city politics, so I’m not familiar enough with Mayor Holt. You sound like you have a better feel for him, so what’s the score on him?
Well, he's fully on board with Bloomberg's bunch of moms and he fits the mold that would appoint police chief's like Citty and Gourley if that tells you anything.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, he's fully on board with Bloomberg's bunch of moms and he fits the mold that would appoint police chief's like Citty and Gourley if that tells you anything.

The Mayor of OKC doesn’t hire the OCPD Chief and the OCPD Chief doesn’t answer to the Mayor.

But yes, Holt is definitely a little left of center....or seems to be drifting that way.

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I agree completely with the need for everyone voting. Don’t take this wrong, I really haven’t spent enough time looking at OKC city politics, so I’m not familiar enough with Mayor Holt. You sound like you have a better feel for him, so what’s the score on him?

Leftist wimpy idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I’ll need to study the mayor a bit if I’m going to find any actual facts. I need more than just saying that we don’t like him. But I do appreciate the comments, that gives me some areas to start looking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom