Scum of OKC “Protesting” On 23rd St

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Antifa on the OKC schedule for this evening I heard.

Tonight's prescheduled protest was organized by BLM. It was coordinated with the city in advance of last night's shenanigans. I actually think it will be less violent because BLM is more organized any possibly less susceptible to outside agitators.

We will see.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tonight's prescheduled protest was organized by BLM. It was coordinated with the city in advance of last night's shenanigans. I actually think it will be less violent because BLM is more organized any possibly less susceptible to outside agitators.

We will see.

If I was a BLM member walking today and I saw some late teen walking around with a hammer and sickle flag, I'd be offended as hell. The marxists are parasites on any movement.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Around 2:30 they started breaking up to go to bed I assume to prepare for tonight. Those White that I saw were what I would call misfits of society and don't have a legitimate job, they are dependent upon welfare stipends I should suspect. I never thought the Blacks would get violent though at least here in OKC but it was the minority that broke windows and set the police car on fire. Also, I did not like what Mayor Holt said about a nation-wide problem that he can't fix, it is something we all must work. The nation-wide problem is welfare and people not working, give them a job and they'll be too tired to demonstrate, they'll be home resting fro a good day's work.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...orist-organization-following-violent-protests

Screenshot_20200531-120048_Samsung Internet.jpg

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is voter apathy allowing people like her and Holt to be elected. We need strong conservative people to step up and run for office. Voters should vote in every election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree completely with the need for everyone voting. Don’t take this wrong, I really haven’t spent enough time looking at OKC city politics, so I’m not familiar enough with Mayor Holt. You sound like you have a better feel for him, so what’s the score on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom