SD card reader

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What kind/brand of SD card reader are ya’ll using?

I’ve bought too many of the Moultrie brand readers that gave up on me. Tried another brand new one tonight and it didn't work on my phone or my wife’s phone.

Thanks

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
iPhone or android? The apple brand that requires no app at all is pretty reliable. My son is using one that he got with a camera package at cosco. I ‘think’ it’s a moultrie? He’s not had an issue but that doesn’t mean it won’t take a dump anytime.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have a computer at home, shoot we don’t have internet either, but I have access to a computer at work but it’s a government computer so I’m a little leery of using it for my personal stuff.

I have a I phone and that’s what I use to get onto the webernet.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since you have an iPhone, the Apple Lightning SD card reader is the best. It’s about $24 but works perfectly. No app or anything else needed. Just plug it into your phone and put the SD card in it. It pulls the pictures into your photo album on your phone to view.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since you have an iPhone, the Apple Lightning SD card reader is the best. It’s about $24 but works perfectly. No app or anything else needed. Just plug it into your phone and put the SD card in it. It pulls the pictures into your photo album on your phone to view.
I think this is what I have, and it’s worked really well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom