Sean Connery dead at 90

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54761824

Sir Sean Connery has died at the age of 90.
The Scottish actor was best known for his portrayal of James Bond, being the first to bring the role to the big screen and appearing in seven of the spy thrillers.

His acting career spanned decades and his many awards included an Oscar, two Bafta awards and three Golden Globes.
Sir Sean's other films included The Hunt for Red October, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and The Rock.

He was largely regarded as being the best actor to have played 007 in the long-running franchise, often being named as such in polls. His Oscar came in 1988, when he was named best supporting actor for his role as an Irish cop in The Untouchables.

He was knighted by the Queen at Holyrood Palace in 2000.

In August, he celebrated his 90th birthday.
It was a life well lived....no tears from me!

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The legendary actor, 007 Sean Connery, has past on to even greener fairways. He was quite a guy, and a tough character. I was having a very hard time getting approvals for a big development in Scotland when Sean stepped in and shouted,“Let him build the damn thing”. That was.... (twitter.com) Trump Tweet

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The legendary actor, 007 Sean Connery, has past on to even greener fairways. He was quite a guy, and a tough character. I was having a very hard time getting approvals for a big development in Scotland when Sean stepped in and shouted,“Let him build the damn thing”. That was....
7:54 AM · Nov 1, 2020
26.7K people are Tweeting about this

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
7h

....all I needed, everything went swimmingly from there. He was so highly regarded & respected in Scotland and beyond that years of future turmoil was avoided. Sean was a great actor and an even greater man. Sincere condolences to his family!

Last edited:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
iu

defense-journal-walther-ppk-gear-patrol-lead.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom