Searching for Firearm Attorney in OKC metro area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ritterface

New to the site!
Reaction score
Looking for a lawyer who can hopefully answer a question for me about whether a child in state custody that has been committed would be bared from owning a firearm. I have read countless statutes and opinion articles and am looking for someone with a bit more legal knowledge. I am more than wiling to meet and explain the situation further and of course pay for their time so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

sturgisrun

Remember Flight 93
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Robert Robles -
405-232-7980
405-740-6225

He is the Oklahoma Atty for US Law Shield, so he knows his stuff. You can ask him for free if you are a member - but he does have a Private Practice.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know a guy who can help you. Hold tight, I'll get him. DAAAAAAAVE!!!! YO DAVE! Cmere a minute. This fella needs help!

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would further note: this isn't just a firearms law question; it's also a juvenile law question (asking to what degree do juvenile records apply in adulthood), and that's an intersection of two relatively-narrow fields of law. I'd like to think I'm better-than-average as concerns firearms law, but juvie law is definitely not my thing.

As Harry Callahan so eloquently put it, "a man's got to know his limitations."

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I would further note: this isn't just a firearms law question; it's also a juvenile law question (asking to what degree do juvenile records apply in adulthood), and that's an intersection of two relatively-narrow fields of law. I'd like to think I'm better-than-average as concerns firearms law, but juvie law is definitely not my thing.

As Harry Callahan so eloquently put it, "a man's got to know his limitations."

And that is why I pay attention to what you do chime in on!! If you don't know, you say so!

Latest posts

Top Bottom