Seattle autonomous zone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this is what Seattle wants, let them have it.
This could be the beginning of the left coast starting their own country.
We should start building walls on the east side of CA, WA, and OR now.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is another thought. Evidence of criminal cases is usually stored in an evidence vault at the police department.

Imagine the field day the defense can have against all the pending cases and cold cases they have in their vaults by accusing the police department of abandonment breaking the chain of evidence. There is possibly a valuables vault and an armory too. All the criminal records are in the police department files. All their uniforms, badges, police vehicles, personnel files, home addresses, intelligence and passwords and, and, and...

If I were an officer there, I would feel raped.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Again, I agree what they are doing is illegal and wrong, but blocking streets and painting graffiti in a highly localized area of a huge city is not justification for uninvited federal troops.

The aggrieved people of Seattle, if there are any, need to take it up with their local and state government.

Who are the aggrieved? How many are there? Where are they? What rights have been violated?

Can't find any specifics, just the police chief stating that "there have been rapes, robberies and other violent acts" that they can't get to..

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Epoch Times.

The Epoch Times no less. A clearly right leaning pro-Trump organization.

Surely they’ll show the fabled armed barricades and ID check stations and uncover the extortion of local businesses.

I’ll follow his feed. Good find.

It was the first one I saw . . . I'll check out the one you provided too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom