Seattle PD Chief on "Racist Name-Calling"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Seattle and other cities in Washington are the liberal sh—holes of America. They can’t or won’t stop masked Antifa thugs from rioting in the streets but worry about what someone says. What happened to sticks and stones.....if the entire left coast slid into the Pacific it would make America great again. Since oil prices are down I’m thinking some fracking crews thoughtfully placed along the fault line might be a good use of resources.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cannot comprehend the kind of mindset that could possibly think this is a good idea.
106178-b7e1941ea8db5163fe4c94d654cb9705.jpg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now, if they were beating the heck out of me and calling me a cracker or saltine or even honkie I could see calling 911. But if they were just calling me cracker who cares? Cops have better things to do than what appears to be running after kids on playgrounds. I've been called a lot of things but none merit calling the cops. I doubt whether it's within their job description anyway. If someone does call the cops due to name-calling, there's something wrong upstairs anyway.
I think in OKC they just shoot the name caller anyway... Stay out of those areas.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhhm! I'm tellin on you!

:angry3:

Shot at and missed, Shat at and hit. Been cussed out by better men and called everything in the book.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seattle and other cities in Washington are the liberal sh—holes of America. They can’t or won’t stop masked Antifa thugs from rioting in the streets but worry about what someone says. What happened to sticks and stones.....if the entire left coast slid into the Pacific it would make America great again. Since oil prices are down I’m thinking some fracking crews thoughtfully placed along the fault line might be a good use of resources.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
'thoughtfully placed' :pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom