Seattle PD Chief on "Racist Name-Calling"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately the major faults in California, Oregon, Washington are transverse. They WON'T fall into the ocean, they will eventually end up near Alaska, and last I heard Alaskans don't want them either. Best we can hope for geologically is a massive volcanic event. Sorry to bear bad news for the hopeful.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately the major faults in California, Oregon, Washington are transverse. They WON'T fall into the ocean, they will eventually end up near Alaska, and last I heard Alaskans don't want them either. Best we can hope for geologically is a massive volcanic event. Sorry to bear bad news for the hopeful.

Quit spoiling my fantasy. I was hoping to see Nancy and Adam take one last breath before going under. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quit spoiling my fantasy. I was hoping to see Nancy and Adam take one last breath before going under. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was really hoping to be the ones to save them by throwing a life preserver to them.

anchor-picture-id157672235

Latest posts

Top Bottom