Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best to Resign Tomorrow Morning Following City Council Vote to Defund Po

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come election time this is going to be simple. If you want chaos, anarchy, Lawlessness in the streets with work closed and no police, vote Democrat. On the other hand if you want law n order with police, peace, prosperity with criminals being held accountable, the ability to work vote Republican.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come election time this is going to be simple. If you want chaos, anarchy, Lawlessness in the streets with work closed and no police, vote Democrat. On the other hand if you want law n order with police, peace, prosperity with criminals being held accountable, the ability to work vote Republican.

Only if the elections have any integrity.. Neither side is going to accept the results in November.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only if the elections have any integrity.. Neither side is going to accept the results in November.
Would you accept unverified election ballots that were not controlled properly? This is undermining the integrity of our voting system. I don’t think it’ll be a problem in red states. But the blue states I can see them easily stealing this. If this was like absentee voting where you had to physically go get it and show your license like if you were at the voting polls I’d have no problem with it. But just mailing these out somebody could take your ballot and vote in your place. Total BS

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I resonated these words yesterday to a co-worker he look at me like I was crazy. Sad but true.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I resonated these words yesterday to a co-worker he look at me like I was crazy. Sad but true.
There are too many distractions in life. From work to sports to family issues to other trivial things. People don’t pay much attention to politics. There are a lot of sheep out there and they get easily duped

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
578B3E4C-51B5-4D80-9773-ABD1C3D0F0DB.jpeg

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I have read some of the Muslim terrorists saying something like ' We are going to continue the attacks on soft targets until you realize it's easier to submit than fight.'

This is what children try to do with tantrums.

This is what the Leftist/Marxist rioters are doing. It will not stop until there is Democrat/Marxist control of the country.
If the Rs win, the Marxist rioters will double down, but mostly in the Leftist cities.

Simply voting R isn't going to stop this rioting. Water cannons, teargas, and Federal convictions will.

Latest posts

Top Bottom