Seattle protesters storm City Hall, drive police out of area, declare autonomous zone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
556EB0E5-2FDF-4F94-A30E-3183564CC701.jpeg
SMS
This is just one pick of many. Do some research before you post.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 165161 SMS
This is just one pick of many. Do some research before you post.

You understand the definition of "anecdotal" don't you? I think maybe your research is what is lacking.

Show me one reputable report of shop owners being extorted, and I will come close to believing some of the hysteria...

I have no doubt they have occupied the area. I have no idea there are a few folks walking around with guns. It's the sensationalist, breathless, Fox News regurgitating of rumors of rumors I'm talking about.

Show me footage of the armed checkpoints with armed people blocking entry and people demanding IDs. Everyone has a cell phone and we can make bum fights go worldwide in minutes, why not this? Where are the shop owners, or the families of the shop owners who are being extorted?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anything that isn't "we've heard rumors of armed checkpoints", which is the best the P.D. could come up with.

Certainly someone, anyone, a reporter, someone with a cell phone, has recorded footage of said checkpoints in operation....not just pictures of one dork standing in the street with a rifle.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything that isn't "we've heard rumors of armed checkpoints", which is the best the P.D. could come up with.

Certainly someone, anyone, a reporter, someone with a cell phone, has recorded footage of said checkpoints in operation....not just pictures of one dork standing in the street with a rifle.
Are you really serious? Or is the forest blinding you with all those pesky trees.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this guy was asking for you I.D before he let you pass into your own neighborhood, would you show it?

Nope. If he was actually checking IDs, I’d double dog dare that little ***** to do something with that rifle and he’d probably stand there like a coward. He’s feeling his oats surrounded by a bunch of sheep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom