Seattle protesters storm City Hall, drive police out of area, declare autonomous zone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything that isn't "we've heard rumors of armed checkpoints", which is the best the P.D. could come up with.

Certainly someone, anyone, a reporter, someone with a cell phone, has recorded footage of said checkpoints in operation....not just pictures of one dork standing in the street with a rifle.

Well, if there are armed "checkpoints," do you suppose that the mob might not want any reporters within range of seeing them making their demands, including demands of money from the local businesses and residents?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spoken like a true badass. smfh

Yeah? What would your little snowflake ass do? Call the Fox News hotline and beg daddy Trump to save you?

GTFO of here. You’re one of the most sh$t talking internet badass people on this board and you’re going to come after me because I said I’d stand up to a bully barricading my own neighborhood when asked what I would do? That’s rich.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah? What would your little snowflake ass do? Call the Fox News hotline and beg daddy Trump to save you?

GTFO of here. You’re one of the most sh$t talking internet badass people on this board and you’re going to come after me because I said I’d stand up to a bully barricading my own neighborhood? That’s rich.
That's not your neighborhood and that's not what you said.

"Nope. If he was actually checking IDs, I’d double dog dare that little ***** to do something with that rifle and he’d probably stand there like a coward. He’s feeling his oats surrounded by a bunch of sheep."

That is what you said. Get back into your bubble.
Edit: It appears I'm not the only one on this forum that took the comment the wrong way.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Raz Simone..... you can't make this up. This is all anecdotal of course.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...in_seattles_capitol_hill_autonomous_zone.html

Notice if you will, in your own link, links to photos of mostly empty barricades...no armed guards.

I already said I have no doubt there are folks with guns walking around. We’ve seen the evidence of that.

There is a clear desire by some to drum this up and sensationalize it in hopes of getting Trump to deploy the military. Guess what? The left would f-ing love it if he did that.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's not your neighborhood and that's not what you said.

"Nope. If he was actually checking IDs, I’d double dog dare that little ***** to do something with that rifle and he’d probably stand there like a coward. He’s feeling his oats surrounded by a bunch of sheep."

That is what you said. Get back into your bubble.
Edit: It appears I'm not the only one on this forum that took the comment the wrong way.

As usual you make zero sense. I was asked a question in the context of if it WAS my neighborhood. Read more and STFU more.

What would you do? Offer to clean his gun for him?

Latest posts

Top Bottom