Seattle protesters storm City Hall, drive police out of area, declare autonomous zone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were touting it as a loving commune, completely autonomous. I think that's funny, considering they have nothing, produce nothing, and have no means to do so, or to support themselves. They are existing just like a little kid in a cardboard box in the backyard, while his parents wait for him to run out of graham crackers and get cold and wet and come back in to his bed.

Problem is, they are already seeing 'warlords' try to take over in some ways, and all the hippy love peacenik crap in the world isn't going to sustain them. They're going to crash and burn, and the city and state are going to be on the hook to repair all the damage done to businesses, structures and infrastructure in the interim.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard they were asking for supporters to bring them food, must have run out of pop tart mre's

I saw something about that, it looked like a spoof to me. The one I saw was worded in a way that made it seem very satirical. Asking for vegan stuff and blah blah blah. If that was a real post, it is truly hysterical, but I'm guessing it wasn't. Not saying there wasn't a real one, as well.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seattle (or at least 6 blocks of downtown) has fallen...and is now Antifa:

decolonizeseattle-493x600.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom