Seattle protesters storm City Hall, drive police out of area, declare autonomous zone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things happen without Dirty Harry’s knowledge or consent. They’re are wrong doers out there he doesn’t even know about.
That’s what keeps him up at night

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, like someone else here pointed out; they have hard borders, armed citizens patrolling the borders, requiring ID to get into their utopia.
And there are reports of the governing forces requiring citizens to pay protection money.
This is really good stuff.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This craziness is hard to understand. I was mostly good with the corona stuff but it just seems like chaos with no end at this point. Will it all blow over in a year? I was thinking it would with the corona but things just turned fully upside down right away.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Occupying city blocks with dwellings and businesses that don't belong to you by force....... and setting up points of entry....... and using firearms to guard the entry points. I feel like there's some irony here somewhere....

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
communists.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I've read and seen on video broadcasts...the rumors of armed check points, ID checks, and extortion of shop owners have not been confirmed by anyone other than the police saying they have heard rumors as well. The police say they are still answering service calls there...

If the hippies want to trash their own city....well, then they'll get what's coming when the police decide to take it back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom