Seattle wants to re-educate white people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ize-complicity-in-the-system-white-supremacy/

Whites only 'invited' to participate. My emphasis on bold.

The City of Seattle invited white municipal employees to take part in diversity education seminars last month that stressed their “complicity in the system of white supremacy” and sought to re-educate them to “interrupt racism.”

Once the diversity trainers have established this basic conceptual framework, they encourage white employees to “practice self-talk that affirms [their] complicity in racism” and work on “undoing [their] own whiteness.” As part of this process, white employees must abandon their “white normative behavior” and learn to let go of their “comfort,” “physical safety,” “social status,” and “relationships with some other white people.” As writer James Lindsay has pointed out, this is not the language of human resources; it is the language of cult programming—persuading members they are defective in some predefined manner, exploiting their emotional vulnerabilities, and isolating them from previous relationships.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two words come to mind immediately I cannot say the first one but the second one is you.
"Fornicate thyself"
And the institutionalized discrimination against whites continues unabated, and even at an accelerated pace. Name one other ethnic group in this country that can be openly targeted and demeaned like that, by businesses, the press, universities, etc.? White privilege my suffering ass.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Racial indoctrination. I went through some of that after basic training when I was in the Air Force. Back then it was called “race relations”. We were taught to be “sensitive” to the feelings of all non white races.

We were given examples of why the “Frito Bandido” was no longer a spokes person of Frito Lay and why Speedy Gonzales was removed from children’s TV. And how racist the “lawn jockey” statues in the front yards of southern homes were.

The last class my department gave that I attended was an anger management course. It was a one day course which basically we were told that we needed to keep our opinions to ourselves and not hurt someone else’s feelings. The instructor apparently had never been around firefighters who are notorious for speaking their minds and adding their comments usually to solicit a negative reaction.

On the third day of the classes, the instructor got PO’ed and walked out of his own class and didn’t come back.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom