Seattle wants to re-educate white people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Racial indoctrination. I went through some of that after basic training when I was in the Air Force. Back then it was called “race relations”. We were taught to be “sensitive” to the feelings of all non white races.

We were given examples of why the “Frito Bandido” was no longer a spokes person of Frito Lay and why Speedy Gonzales was removed from children’s TV. And how racist the “lawn jockey” statues in the front yards of southern homes were.

The last class my department gave that I attended was an anger management course. It was a one day course which basically we were told that we needed to keep our opinions to ourselves and not hurt someone else’s feelings. The instructor apparently had never been around firefighters who are notorious for speaking their minds and adding their comments usually to solicit a negative reaction.

On the third day of the classes, the instructor got PO’ed and walked out of his own class and didn’t come back.

Guess they did not know the history of lawn jockeys.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going on here as well. Friend on base is part of a leadership program (civilian) and he was told by the instructor about white people being inherently racist, that black people cannot be racist towards whites, etc. etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom