Sebastian Vittel driving Ariel Atom on the Nurburgring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This gets my adrenaline going a bit.

I've seen this one multiple times, but didn't realize it was Vettel in the seat!

You oughta watch the one of the electric Volkswagen that sets the record --- It's absolutely insane!!

:yikes2:

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen this one multiple times, but didn't realize it was Vettel in the seat!

You oughta watch the one of the electric Volkswagen that sets the record --- It's absolutely insane!!

:yikes2:
I didn't realize it was Vittel when I first watched it, and I was thinking 'man this guy really knows this track!'

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that I have the skills required to get the most out of that track, but it's my dream to take some hopped up sports car around that track before I'm too old to do it properly.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not that I have the skills required to get the most out of that track, but it's my dream to take some hopped up sports car around that track before I'm too old to do it properly.

It would be awesome! I once drove a ‘66 Corvette in a concourse race at Hallett, and a mini Formula 1 race car during a 3-day high performance driving course at Mid Ohio, and while those were exhilarating, the speeds I attained weren’t anywhere near those in the video. Whew!

Latest posts

Top Bottom