Second migrant caravan storms into Mexico:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The military is going down there as a logistics support group. Border patrol agents, even some desk bound ones will be in the field enforcing US law.
The military has zero enforcement powers. They can't touch, detain, or do anything even if they come across the borden en masse other to defend themselves by law.
Obama sent the military to the border during his tenure as well. Trump is just doing it much faster and in a grander style.
Why not send the National Guard? :anyone:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are about 2000 NG already there, but they have to operate off state funds unless the President pulls them into US military. Right off the top of my head, I can't remember the name of the process that is.
By calling it an invasion, with the US military along with all of its assets it does two things IMHO, it shows the world the US is serious, and it's a great show politically.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If operating under federal authority, they're subject to the Posse Comitatus Act just the same as the United States Armed Forces. They'd have to be operating under state (governor) authority to avoid the PCA. Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico might play ball, but California? Not a chance.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If those folks reach the border, the situation will be well in hand. They don't have a single armored division. They'll apply for asylum. Some will get it, some won't. The whole story will go away in about seven days, and nobody will even wonder where it went.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have the energy to look it up, but it's in Psalms: Put every man and woman to the sword and dash their little ones against the rocks.
"Old covenant" stuff, but it's in there. We sort of pick and choose what still applies.

Pray tell, good Sir, to look that up. The closest if find is a reference to killing the young men, dashing in pieces their little ones, and ripping up their women with child. - 2 Kings 8: 12

Your statement is close though.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Begs another Question: When Hannity reads from his Quran for Dummies, is he really qualified to interpret that? Some say they don't go by all of that. Some say they do. I don't know what to say. I don't have any more idea about Islam than Hannity does.

EDIT: I've gotten away from Dave's good point that most Christians don't believe in genocide most of the time.

Last edited:

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know i am just a redneck, small town Okie boy, but why aren't the idiots calling this a "caravan" of immigrants willing to put them up in their own houses? Even i can see this is an Invasion that needs to be met with full scale unrestricted military power. I've already read about the armed patriots ready to head to the border to protect this nation from invasion and wish i was able to do so.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Begs another Question: When Hannity reads from his Quran for Dummies, is he really qualified to interpret that? Some say they don't go by all of that. Some say they do. I don't know what to say. I don't have any more idea about Islam than Hannity does.

EDIT: I've gotten away from Dave's good point that most Christians don't believe in genocide most of the time.
I wrote a research paper in college about Islam I read a lot of the Quran. It plainly says to cut the limbs off of “infidels” if they won’t convertt to Islam. Or if you try and convert them and they won’t then you are to cut their heads off. It says it. Some Muslims may not practice it but that is what their religion teaches.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so, because Jewish Mythology/Some Stolen by "Christians" demands the killing of children and some of you agree with that load of BS, what would the military call such an operation? Operation Dash Their Heads Against The Rocks? were i to witness such an event i would take up arms and stand against such evil, i might stand alone, but i would stand. i truly think i would be joined by old worn out vets, who lived with the code, and we would see if america could stomach murdering it's fellow citizens. would current military murder old men, besides i just love a blood red battle flag with a gold eagle, globe, and fouled anchor and believe in Always Faithful.

Dash their heads upon the rocks...shameful words

Latest posts

Top Bottom