Second migrant caravan storms into Mexico:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really think that anyone "agrees" with the sentiment of killing children. However, in historical context, Psalms 137 was written during the time of the children of Israel being enslaved by the Babylonians. That Psalm may very well be merely a sentiment that raising a child to become a slave was not desired. There were also historical accounts of conquerors killing infants and children to try to prevent their "slaves" from advancing their races.

However, things haven't really improved over the centuries. How many have been murdered by conquerors or dictators? Even as late as prior to the invasion of Iraq, there were numerous incidents of Saddam's goons (and his sons) murdering people with whom they didn't agree. I'm not sure that one could call all the murderers as believers as many were or are likely secular in nature.

Weren't there instructions about killing disobedient kids in the Bible?

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not a caravan, it's an INVASION. Call it like it is. A mass of people wanting to breech our borders while carrying a flag of a foreign state is nothing short of an invasion and should be treated as such. The best way to stop this is for America to restrict all cash wire transfers from America to Mexico (26.1 BILLION annually). Mexico would stop this nonsense at their own southern borders to keep their cash flow from America.

The online book I posted about a possible second civil war showed how immigration could lead to invasion. As for the money issue it seems to be pretty clear for some time now that illegal immigration could be controlled in several ways, also pretty clear that some from both sides don't want it to be.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are those in this country who kill a whole class of humans. They've killed how many millions? I've lost count. It just gets done before the victims get a chance to breathe on their own.

Woody

If you are referring to abortion, which I "think" you are, it is over 60 million aborted babies since Roe v Wade was decided. However, the numbers are not necessarily accurate. The numbers of abortions are reported to the Center for Disease Control and the Guttmacher Institute. The CDC gets its numbers from the states, but there are a few states, including California, that don't report their numbers to the CDC, thus CDC numbers are under reported. The Guttmacher Institute gets their number reported to them from the actual abortion providers, whether it be individual doctors or other entities, clinics, or organizations that are involved with the actual aborting. However, I suspect that even their numbers are under reported.

Latest posts

Top Bottom