Second migrant caravan storms into Mexico:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Deuteronomy 21: 18-21 is all that comes to mind to me right now, and it applies to the parents taking a rebellious son before the leaders of the city, not killing him themselves.

So aside from just the genocide stuff God did order kids to be killed, killed them himself, and a couple of times when the Jews pissed him off he made it so they ended up eating their own kids as punishment, guess he doesn't think they're as special as some would contend.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Major difference between then and now is that Mexico was in favor and involved in it instead of using illegal immigration against us as they do now.
It appears so. The "unarmed" refugee's "overwhelmed" the Mexican army and Police at the Guatemalan border. Now they wander freely through the country. Basically 7000 invaders with rocks beat back a standing army and police force. The majority of the "refugees" is under 30 years old and male with no family. Kinda similar to the Syrian invasion of Europe where the majority was military aged males? That hasn't worked out too well for Europe and they are turning them around and sending them home now, but the damage has already been done to their social systems.
Think Trump will let those that want to go to Canada wander aimlessly through the US on the conclusion of their refugee trip?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Major difference between then and now is that Mexico was in favor and involved in it instead of using illegal immigration against us as they do now.
I'm not sure Mexico was in favor of that. The people detained during Operation Wetback were inserted back into Mexico just north of the Guatemalan border so they would have a long way back to the US if I remember my history right, not just turned around at a port of entry to only cross the river illegally a few hundred yards away from the port.
TV interviews with some of the invaders said that if the US didn't take them in legally, they would come across illegally.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure Mexico was in favor of that. The people detained during Operation Wetback were inserted back into Mexico just north of the Guatemalan border so they would have a long way back to the US if I remember my history right, not just turned around at a port of entry to only cross the river illegally a few hundred yards away from the port.
TV interviews with some of the invaders said that if the US didn't take them in legally, they would come across illegally.

Operation Wetback was a system of tactical control and cooperation within the U.S. Border Patrol and alongside the Mexican government

Those deported were handed off to Mexican officials, who in turn moved them into central Mexico where there were many labor opportunities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It appears so. The "unarmed" refugee's "overwhelmed" the Mexican army and Police at the Guatemalan border. Now they wander freely through the country. Basically 7000 invaders with rocks beat back a standing army and police force. The majority of the "refugees" is under 30 years old and male with no family. Kinda similar to the Syrian invasion of Europe where the majority was military aged males? That hasn't worked out too well for Europe and they are turning them around and sending them home now, but the damage has already been done to their social systems.
Think Trump will let those that want to go to Canada wander aimlessly through the US on the conclusion of their refugee trip?

There's a lot going on in Europe right now but nobody seems to want to admit or talk about it. Sweden, the liberal utopia of the Nordic countries recently held a "grenade amnesty" due to the high number of grenade attacks. Yes it seems gun control, an ignorant public, corrupted media and politicians, and mass immigration have done wonders for them.

https://www.politico.eu/article/swe...ty-undoing-peaceful-self-image-law-and-order/

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Operation Wetback was a system of tactical control and cooperation within the U.S. Border Patrol and alongside the Mexican government

Those deported were handed off to Mexican officials, who in turn moved them into central Mexico where there were many labor opportunities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
Mexico has offered the "refugee's" work permits and housing. Only 100 or so took advantage of it. Their intent is not to escape their country, but to make the political point that their handlers have paid them for.
Reference a prior post where they were being handed money and caught on video.
Edit: I'm sure pressure from Trump caused the action by Mexico to happen.
It's all part of the process so when they get to the border if they ever do, Trump has options.
The international laws of refugee status says you can migrate to the first country that will get you out of the oppression your looking to escape from. You can't keep walking to cherry pick the one you want.
Mexico has made that offer. They don't stand any chance of getting into the US now legally as refugees IMHO.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom