Second migrant caravan storms into Mexico:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Video: Leftists Don't Want You to Believe Your Own Eyes
The Leftmedia says the caravan is all hype and your concern is unwarranted.
Media Editors · Nov. 19, 2018

FreeSpiritBalloon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like NW OKC is expecting a lot of illegals to come down NW Expressway by the new sign “Guatemalan Consulate” put up just west of MacArthur.
318e61f29cdc13755216bc8c1ed3830d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else notice we don't see reports of the caravan(s) every now that the elections are over?

That depends on where you are looking for news. The news now is that the residents of Tijuana, Mexico are fed up with the caravan migration and want them to go back to Honduras or Guatemala.

I've seen the news on FOX News and their website.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else notice we don't see reports of the caravan(s) every now that the elections are over?
The news is full of video's and reports as long as you're not watching the lame stream media.
Other news outlets are showing Mexican citizens protesting the migrants being there and actually getting into rock fights with the migrants along the beach where some are camping.
The mexican government has said that 80% are young men with women and children always the focus of the media. They have identified a significant number of criminals and gang members.
There are 6000 at Tijuana now with 7000 more on the way.
It was pretty funny when a Mexican protest march was actually agreeing with Trump verbally and calling for the migrants to be sent home.
Mexicans are protesting the migrants more than the US.

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
A few simple facts folks. Concertina or Dannert razor wire is formed in expandable coils. Price ranges from between $60 and $110 per standard, 1,320-foot roll. It needs to be triple stacked in a triangle pattern with one roll on top of two, in order to be completely effective. This type of razor wire resists cutting, and will recoil violently if it is cut. And will shred and slice through anything in it's path when it does. There has NEVER been a successful prison escape, where prisoners have ever cut through triple stacked razor wire.... NEVER.

Going with the highest cost of $110.00 per 1/4 mile, (1,320 ft.), X 3 = $330.00 per 3 rolls, per 1/4 mile. You have a cost of $ 1,320.00 per mile of triple roll razor wire. This stuff can be rapidly deployed in place very quickly. The military currently has personnel, vehicles, and equipment in place that can deploy long lengths of this product rapidly. They do it all the time to seal off bases in hostile territories. The entire U.S / Mexico border is 1,954 miles from the Gulf Of Mexico in the east, to the Pacific Ocean to the west.

1,954 miles X $1,320.00 per mile = $2,579,280.00 to effectively place triple coil razor wire the entire length of our southern border with Mexico. That is roughly $ 3-1/2 million to razor wire our entire southern border, if you add another $1 million just to deploy it. The border could be sealed in less than a month.

The interest on the National Debt eats up that much in minutes. That's right MINUTES. The numbers don't lie. Everything else is nothing but liberal Democratic B.S. that is coming from people who want open borders.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you notice on the fake news channels they were telling us how the Mexicans were welcoming them with open arms, food, water and transport along the way?
What they weren't telling you is they were really providing those things to move them on up the road and to get them the hell out of their community as fast as possible.
Now they have reached the end of the road and the Tijuana people are stuck with them and know what they are like.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had pictured in my head they were heading into Texas.
If in Tijuana they are heading into California.
I have a feeling California will take all of them in with open arms.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had pictured in my head they were heading into Texas.
If in Tijuana they are heading into California.
I have a feeling California will take all of them in with open arms.
I believe that is the plan on both sides. The migrants cross over into a sanctuary state and it will be easy sailing

Latest posts

Top Bottom