Second Saturday Breakfast in Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I get to Lawton I will try to make the FGST lunches, but for those that can't make it due to work I propose a Saturday option.
Second Saturday (2nd A) to make it easy to remember.
9am at Golden Corral:
2632 Nw Cache Road
OC/CC/Fat/Skinny/Old/Young/Male/Female all welcome!
So the first one would be July 14th.
I will be arriving to Lawton the first week of July, and would love to meet some gun friendly people.

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm staring down the barrel of a couple of surgeries in the next few weeks, but if I can be there I will. Mostly posting to say welcome to Oklahoma and if I can't make July's breakfast I'll make one soon as the doctors get done cleaning out my bank accounts. :grumble:

Last edited:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Golden Corral is not a place you want to be on a Sunday during the summer. The stench of BO will be strong from folks wearing tank tops to dinner the night before

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I get to Lawton I will try to make the FGST lunches, but for those that can't make it due to work I propose a Sunday option.
Second Sunday (2nd A) to make it easy to remember.
9am at Golden Corral:
2632 Nw Cache Road
OC/CC/Fat/Skinny/Old/Young/Male/Female all welcome!
So the first one would be July 8th.
I will be arriving to Lawton the first week of July, and would love to meet some gun friendly people.

Sunday morning early almost always rules me out.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm staring down the barrel of a couple of surgeries in the next few weeks, but if I can be there I will. Mostly posting to say welcome to Oklahoma and if I can't make July's breakfast I'll make one soon as the doctors get done cleaning out my bank accounts. :grumble:

Dammit, woman, what are they cutting on now??? You gonna have ANY more original parts left, or we just gonna start calling you Ex Machina???

Latest posts

Top Bottom