Second Silencer Wait to Begin Shortly....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have to give him another call one of these days I'm coming up on 5 months but being my first C3 I didn't know to keep a copy of the paperwork so I can't call the ATF to check status.:doh:

Sounds like you are going to have a nice set up. One of these days i'm going to get the precision rifle I have been talking about for years.

You don't need a copy to call. Just call them and they will ask for the serial number and your name or your trust/corp's name. If you didn't write down the serial number, shame on you!! :bighug:

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The form 3 is approved!! Just waiting on AAC to ship it to Major. I guess they're a little behind with the whole Remington deal and having to switch all of their systems and processes over. Feels good to be one step closer!!!!

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMAO!! I'm still saving my pennies. I think the next part of the project will be the scope. I'm not sure how long it will take to get either so that's what my current fund is for. My luck I'll probably break it zooming in on the neighbors down the street before I buy the rifle....

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMAO!! I'm still saving my pennies. I think the next part of the project will be the scope. I'm not sure how long it will take to get either so that's what my current fund is for. My luck I'll probably break it zooming in on the neighbors down the street before I buy the rifle....

If its going on a .338L you should be able to zoom in on my roof.

Latest posts

Top Bottom