Second Taser Related Death From OKCPD since July

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So now you trust medical examiners' findings?Not in Oklahoma It seems very contradictory that you don't trust them when it suits you, and trust them when it benefits you. I'd like to see the full ME report but I don't have time right now. Yes rapid deployments of the Taser can impair respiration. It tenses all of your skeletal muscles, which basically forces you to take shallow breaths. Whether you disagree with or dislike the Taser doesn't change the fact that it is often the most efficient and SAFEST way to subdue a person. I would have to agree, that this is the better option than a bullet, but just marginally with some using it to punish vs subdue as it is designed for. You ever fought someone who was tweaking or drunk?yes I have, and usually in their out of control situation, they aren't too hard to take down if one knows how. Fighting dicipline is just as important if not more important than thinking one knows how to fight because your twice the size of the guy your looking at to subdue. Size doesn't matter in this situation Without the Taser someone usually gets Seriously injured. Some of those injuries can and will be life threatening. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It is life. Like I said before, **** happens when you party naked

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So now you trust medical examiners' findings? It seems very contradictive that you don't trust them when it suits you, and trust them when it benefits you. I'd like to see the full ME report but I don't have time right now. Yes rapid deployments of the Taser can impair respiration. It tenses all of your skeletal muscles, which baiscally forces you to take shallow breaths. Whether you disagree with or dislike the Taser doesn't change the fact that it is often the most efficient and SAFEST way to subdue a person. You ever fought someone who was tweaking or drunk? Without the Taser someone ususally gets Seriously injured. Some of those injuries can and will be life threatening. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It is life. Like I said before, **** happens when you party naked

So now who is throwing out red herrings? The OKC M.E.'s office is notorious for being wrong.

Yes, I have forcefully removed a few drunks and tweakers...it can be done.

Like I said earlier, I don't care if you taze someone or not, I don't intend on putting myself in the position to be concerned about it.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Police officers in at least five US states have filed lawsuits against Taser International claiming they suffered serious injuries after being shocked with the device during training classes

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see what you are saying but driving is a socially acceptable, legal behavior (albeit highly regulated). Last time I checked wife beating (thank GAWD :giveup:) was neither socially acceptable nor legal.

Actually I think this is still on the books but you can take your wife to the steps of the capitol on sundays and spank her with a wooden paddle. But it can't be longer than a certin length not sure on the length though. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom