Second Taser Related Death From OKCPD since July

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds as illegal as wife beating

I am kinda partial to that gadget that the military makes that makes you "feel hot". Don't know what it is called ... But I would just wind up in trouble if GC got one ... can you imagine how much fun that would be in the Wal-Mart parking lot?? :mean:

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So all analogies are red herrings? Google taser deaths, there is plenty of reports of deaths caused by tasers.

Not all analogies are, just poorly designed ones. As far as googling 'taser deaths', you should google chupacabra. There are plenty repots of its existence. There is no evidence that they exists. Just like there is no evidence of Tasers killing people that wouldn't have died anyway, were doing stuff they shouldn't have due to health issues etc.

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, the "government" has reputation of doing none of those things.

Having worked in local "government" for six years, I have yet to see this, at least in the law enforcement setting. If its not affordable, we dont get. If its not reliable and practical, we dont use it, even if we do get it. Local and county governments are not awash with money. Tasers make sound fiscal sense, or we would not have them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can we trust the OKC M.E. office? They screwed up the Ersland case.

As well others, that have spent long sentences in prison only to be let out because of lies from the ME office.
Those people should be procecuted and spend time. Joyce Gilchrist as well as her boss and co-workers That have been proven to lie in their reports as well as lie and falsify reports under oath in the trials....
What the heck ever happened to the perjury laws????

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While not as wasteful as federal and state, municipalties and county still waste a great deal of money.

Having worked in local "government" for six years, I have yet to see this, at least in the law enforcement setting. If its not affordable, we dont get. If its not reliable and practical, we dont use it, even if we do get it. Local and county governments are not awash with money. Tasers make sound fiscal sense, or we would not have them.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The very people whom would sue in a wrongful death case in this instance are making the determination of negligence.

As well others, that have spent long sentences in prison only to be let out because of lies from the ME office.
Those people should be procecuted and spend time. Joyce Gilchrist as well as her boss and co-workers That have been proven to lie in their reports as well as lie and falsify reports under oath in the trials....
What the heck ever happened to the perjury laws????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom