Secret Santa 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I win Secret Santa this year!

Santa sent me a PERSONALIZED notepad! I'm thinking Santa might have tooled this himself... in any case, I LOVE leather, and used to tool stuff, but it's been a while. The pen is from Crate Club, which I don't know anything about, and I couldn't find this specific pen on their website, but they show some similar "tactical pens" that I take it COULD be used as a weapon? It has an exposed point that I think would seriously hurt, but it's not sharp in the sense that it's going to constantly poke you or anything. You could probably also break a window with it, although a car window might require more grip. Then the end screws off to use it as a pen. It's VERY sturdy, so I can imagine holding it like a knife and doing enough damage to someone to get away or discourage them. I love good quality, and unique pens! Even included some extra notepads!

Thank you Santa, I genuinely love this! VERY thoughtful gift!

View attachment 148806

View attachment 148808

Well I got this from santa and I have to admit, I busted out laughing to the point the cat thought I was retarded.
An OSA hat (now I have 2 lol) and the personal plaque. Very n
Displayed with my Heritage .22 decoration/decoy for @druryj
View attachment 148814 View attachment 148815

Wow! Those are both AWESOME! You can tell somebody put a little thought into your gifts...personalized as they are.

Wow thats very nice considering most of the guy here are still using stone and chisel to write with.

...or Papyrus.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I got this from santa and I have to admit, I busted out laughing to the point the cat thought I was retarded.
If we had a cat, he woulda probably thought the same when I saw it. :D

I want to thank you guys for tolerating my input, even though I didn't participate. This thread has brightened my day several times. :thumb:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:thanku:My Secret Santa got me two insulated, 20 oz Beer Steins with matching bottle opener! Awesome! I NEVER leave home without an insulated cup; I can sure point these to good use. Thanks, whoever you are.
a763ec16a412e2706d0fb5b0ef24d2eb.jpg

I hope you started using those immediately. You know, they take quite some time, and several gallons, to season properly.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An OSA hat (now I have 2 lol) and the personal plaque. Very n
Displayed with my Heritage .22 decoration/decoy for @druryj
View attachment 148814 View attachment 148815

That would be a good retirement gift.

“To Chenry,
For ____ Years of Dedicated Service, Tirelessly Filling Up Them Potholes in All Manner of Weather, Be it Rain, Snow,or the Blistering Oklahoma Sun, in Order to Keep Motorists and their Wheels and Tires Safe”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts