Secret Santa 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA: Got the SS gift today and it is fantastic! Thank you Secret Santa! BRCC is the best out there and this will go great in our Breville. Love the gun cleaning supplies. Can never have too much of them. Thank you again for this awesome tradition and Merry Christmas to All.

View attachment 149428

Yes, excellent coffee! (and, the supplies are always welcome)

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got back tonight and this little gem was waiting for me.

20191225_200639.jpg

This is nice. A very bright but dimmable LED flashlight that is slim and also a laser pointer and a power pack for charging your phone or other devices. It's also USB rechargeable.

I think I have a new edc flashlight.

20191225_200949.jpg

20191225_201011.jpg

Thanks Santa!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, as luck would have it I am now sitting here with no power. Someone took out a power pole down the street. But guess what? I have my new edc flashlight and let me tell you this thing is great. Shine it at the ceiling and it lights up the whole room.

What are the odds I have to use it just 1 day after opening it? Thanks Santa

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.news9.com/story/41496438/crash-causes-power-outage-in-nw-okc

A crash reportedly caused a power outage in northwest Oklahoma City.

More than 2,750 OG&E customers were without power Thursday night in the area near N Classen Boulevard between NW 23rd and NW 36th streets, according to OG&E's System Watch.

Emergency crews are reporting a pickup crashed into a power pole in the 400 block of NW 30th Street.

OG&E said the crash took down about a mile of the power line on NW 30th Street between Robinson and Western.

The estimated time of restoration is midnight but it might take longer due to the extent of the repairs, the electric company said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom