Secret Santa 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look what came in the mail for me today.
A Sooners outdoor metal yard sign and a 30 round 5.56/.223
Magazine. I love them both. The sign is going to look good in my yard after the Sooners
Win the Big 12 again Saturday. Fingers crossed.

Thank you Santa.

View attachment 184565

That would make a nice 20 yard, pattern check target for various 12 gauge loads. Pistols firin! Merry Christmas and congrats on another Big 12 championship

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ho ho ho somebody stopped by today :)

20201219_213235.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you can find another knife in the price range we were held to that uses bronze washers for the blade action like that Kershaw you have.The action is smooth and fast with positive lockup and easy one hand operation. You can use and abuse yours and not worry about it. Lose it, no big deal....They really do make great knives for different price points. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!.
:clap3:
I can honestly say I've lost one pocket knife in my life. Was reattaching some ski rope on the back of a boat one day and it just fell over the side.
I love the feel of this one in the hand. It fits.:D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know what I did, but I must have been a very good boy. I got a shoulder pack filled with First Aid supplies, including trauma scissors. Who ever sent this, I really have no words. I know you went above the $25 limit. Thank You So Very Much. You could have not gotten me a better gift. Thank You again.
View attachment 184891 View attachment 184892 View attachment 184894

I'd like the "secret santa" that donated this give me a PM if you would.(or have a "friend" do it so you remain anonymous) Looks like the perfect host for a CC pistol during hikes through National parks.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom