Secret Santa 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 'For One Of Our Own' was pretty easy. After only a little digging I found something I think they'd really like, and it should be delivered towards the end of this week. My regular secret Santa proved to be difficult finding something that they'd discussed previously. They don't post too much about items they want, so I went with something I think anyone here would find useful. It has already been delivered, but they haven't posted yet.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 'For One Of Our Own' was pretty easy. After only a little digging I found something I think they'd really like, and it should be delivered towards the end of this week. My regular secret Santa proved to be difficult finding something that they'd discussed previously. They don't post too much about items they want, so I went with something I think anyone here would find useful. It has already been delivered, but they haven't posted yet.
I had the same issue. My guy posts a lot, but not about things they're doing or are in to. So I went with some customized swag and some tried and true shooter stuff. Just waiting on the last couple of items to arrive so I can re-pack 'em up and get 'em shipped. Should be in by Wednesday!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I received 2 gifts yesterday. :faint: Just waiting on the wife to wake up and take decent photos.

Guys, one of them said "For one of our own", I am sure there are people on here having a rougher time than we are. With all the help members here have given us thru the years I do not feel worthy. All I can say is, Thank you.

Well that and I will try not to post any Special photos for a month or so. Just don't tempt me. You know I love a challenge. :P

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5'3" olive skin, green or blue eyes, dark hair, hourglass from every angle, billionaire.
She is expecting, but she had the hourglass figure before I knocked her up.
1118full-scarlett-byrne.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom