Secret Santa 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday's and today's haul. Today was another Kore belt (thank you! ) A Buck knife, some cleaning supplies, and an Aldi gift card. (thank you)

gifts 3.jpg
gifts 4.jpg
gifts 5.jpg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 more gifts arrived!

An Amazon gift card (in a reusable snowflake-shaped tin), a Cracker Barrel gift card, and a 365 day devotional book ("Daily Strength For Men").

There are some really nice folks on OSA.

Thank you all very much for the gifts, and especially for the prayers & well wishes for Sweetie and myself.
:) :) :)

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or, is it just that we are a bunch of nosy people?

I don't participate in the Secret Santa, because my real passion for "shooting" involves much more expensive "toys and accessories" than what most of the firearms community does. While I have just about all I want/need for my "shooting," a friend recently suggested a filter for my 200-500mm zoom that I use for wildlife and want to use for extraterrestrial photos. I've seen prices on similar filters up to $360.
Until I read your reply, I'd never even thought we were being nosy or could be considered as such. I suppose a person could view it that way. In my case I did scroll through posts the recipient made to get an idea of what he/she are interested in. Those posts, while on a completely public forum to see, did not involve me. If that's nosy, I'm guilty as charged. My intent was a bit selfish. I enjoy giving gifts at Christmas and the most enjoyable gifts to see received are the ones that are appreciated by the recipient, no matter the cost. I had fun and hope to participate again next year. God willing and Mr Dancer organizing that is.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Until I read your reply, I'd never even thought we were being nosy or could be considered as such. I suppose a person could view it that way. In my case I did scroll through posts the recipient made to get an idea of what he/she are interested in. Those posts, while on a completely public forum to see, did not involve me. If that's nosy, I'm guilty as charged. My intent was a bit selfish. I enjoy giving gifts at Christmas and the most enjoyable gifts to see received are the ones that are appreciated by the recipient, no matter the cost. I had fun and hope to participate again next year. God willing and Mr Dancer organizing that is.

Of course, I was joking about the nosy part. Looking through old posts is the ideal way to find out what someone likes and wants, especially so if one doesn't really "know" the recipient.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom