Secret Santa 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine just arrived as well! Both gifts are fantastic! I've about finished my last book in the series and have two long days of airports next week traveling to beautiful Gillette, WY and back so that is great timing! I also love the size of the Kershaw to carry in addition to my fixed blade for something a little less over the top to deploy for opening packages and whatnot.

Thank you!!

OSA Secret Santa.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today's haul so far. You guys are to much, but the wife is not feeling good so you have to put up with my pics. Start out with a couple of good cookbooks, then a nice book on guns. then another Kore belt (great, I sweat a lot so I go thru belts ), then the gag gifts started. I got a Crapping Dogs calendar (If it had a Dalmatian I would give it to the wife for Christmas) and last but not least a People of Walmart coloring book and crayons. Yes I will use. Probably while waiting for the wife to finish her next doc appointment.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Gift 6.jpg

Gift 7.jpg
Gift 8.jpg
Gift 9.jpg
Gift 10.jpg
Gift 11.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Mine just arrived as well! Both gifts are fantastic! I've about finished my last book in the series and have two long days of airports next week traveling to beautiful Gillette, WY and back so that is great timing! I also love the size of the Kershaw to carry in addition to my fixed blade for something a little less over the top to deploy for opening packages and whatnot.

Thank you!!

View attachment 237693
Alright, alright, alright!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today's haul so far. You guys are to much, but the wife is not feeling good so you have to put up with my pics. Start out with a couple of good cookbooks, then a nice book on guns. then another Kore belt (great, I sweat a lot so I go thru belts ), then the gag gifts started. I got a Crapping Dogs calendar (If it had a Dalmatian I would give it to the wife for Christmas) and last but not least a People of Walmart coloring book and crayons. Yes I will use. Probably while waiting for the wife to finish her next doc appointment.

View attachment 237704
View attachment 237708View attachment 237709View attachment 237710View attachment 237711View attachment 237712
My office neighbors must be thinking that I've finally lost my mind. It takes a lot for me to laugh out loud alone.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MORE GIFTS???!!! :shocked:

Today, I received...

- A Streamlight pocket-sized ("MicroStream") USB rechargeable flashlight!

- A Crosman 760 pump .177 pellet/BB rifle, with 1500 BBs and 250 pellets!

- A Bigcat Roar handmade survival knife (model BC-2100 "PATRIOT"), with leather sheath!
It has a 9" Damascus blade, and is 14" overall. A beautiful knife!

You OSA guys/gals are so amazing. Thank y'all so much for everything.

I HAVE to post some pics! The girl that helps with Sweetie has some sort of "gallery" issue on her phone, but maybe she can use mine (lol, kinda scary since hers has issues).

Hope everyone is having a great day! :thumb: :thumb:
:drunk2:
___

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thank you!!

View attachment 237693
I have that same Kershaw knife and I LOVE it. I’ve got too many knives (ok not really), but that one is always getting used.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MORE GIFTS???!!! :shocked:

Today, I received...

- A Streamlight pocket-sized ("MicroStream") USB rechargeable flashlight!

- A Crosman 760 pump .177 pellet/BB rifle, with 1500 BBs and 250 pellets!

- A Bigcat Roar handmade survival knife (model BC-2100 "PATRIOT"), with leather sheath!
It has a 9" Damascus blade, and is 14" overall. A beautiful knife!

You OSA guys/gals are so amazing. Thank y'all so much for everything.

I HAVE to post some pics! The girl that helps with Sweetie has some sort of "gallery" issue on her phone, but maybe she can use mine (lol, kinda scary since hers has issues).

Hope everyone is having a great day! :thumb: :thumb:
:drunk2:
___
Wow Mac, you are cleaning up!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 237704
View attachment 237708View attachment 237709View attachment 237710View attachment 237711View attachment 237712
Dang Rick,
Keep posting those Nudy pics. Santa really likes them. lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom