Secret Santa 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret Santa 2021 at my house today. Greatly appreciated! Thanks Santa!

1638825116852.jpeg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More "STUFF" ... Literally!

Today I received an Osprey Ultralight "Stuff Pack" that can be used as a backpack or a tote. It holds 18 liters (approx .64 cubic feet), folds up small enough to fit comfortably in a pocket, and weighs less than 4 ounces!

Thank you, Secret Santa! And I may have to use it as you suggested... :D

OSA folks have been so kind to us, and it is all greatly appreciated. May you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, New Year!
:drunk2:
___

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SECRET SANTA DONE LOST HIS MIND!!!

Holy smokes ya'll I was over here waiting for a lump of coal or notice of another child support claim but instead this big ol box of goodies showed up today! I got ammo, a knife sharpener, a box full of box cutter looking thingy majiggys, a new pocket knife made by some Viking sounding fellas (if anybody knows about gutting somebody it would be them), looks like some kinda devilish device to clip somebody's nipples off with, my very own M16 (finally, took ya long enough ya bearded fat bastage) AND a blueprint so if I was smart enough I could build one my dang self! Look at my haul you guys! Thanks Santa!

Screenshot_20211208-142149_Gallery.jpg

PS, sorry for calling you fat. Again.

PPS, THIS IS A NICE FREAKING KNIFE!!!! Wow!

Last edited:

AlleyGirl

Marksman
Reaction score
Look at this thing ya'll! This is the nicest pocket knife I've ever owned. Truly, thank you Santa.
View attachment 239065
My father-in-law gave me a knife that had that little hook thing on it and told me it was a seat belt cutter. Mine also had a little point on the end though that would break glass if I was in a wreck. Never really thought about using it when fishing, I like that idea!

Latest posts

Top Bottom