Secret Santa 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These showed up today without a note . . . so I'm going to assume they're from an OK Shooters Santa . . . if so, thank you!

IMG_7625.jpg

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My father-in-law gave me a knife that had that little hook thing on it and told me it was a seat belt cutter. Mine also had a little point on the end though that would break glass if I was in a wreck. Never really thought about using it when fishing, I like that idea!
Well, like @Newbie said, I'm going to use it to trim nose hairs. 🤣🤣🤣

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a couple more gifts show up today too. A gift card, thank you very much, and a couple of cool signs. Wife wanted to hang the 2ndA sign on the front of the house but I told her that is not a good idea, so now she wants to hang it in the living room. Fine by me.

She will not let me hand the other one there. :crying:

Gift 13.jpg

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a couple more gifts show up today too. A gift card, thank you very much, and a couple of cool signs. Wife wanted to hang the 2ndA sign on the front of the house but I told her that is not a good idea, so now she wants to hang it in the living room. Fine by me.

She will not let me hand the other one there. :crying:

View attachment 239128
That's an awesome sign! I need one!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's an awesome sign! I need one!
Yes, very cool.

The stuff I bought for the wife's Christmas presents arrived today too. I used the 2 Amazon gift cards you guys gave me to buy her a book she has been wanting and a punching bag to relieve her stress on. Her daughter has been driving her nuts the last few weeks and raising her blood pressure. Now she will have something to beat up instead of me. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom