Secret Santa 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look what was waiting for me today when I returned from Las Vegas. A bag full of crank Baits. I assume it’s from one of my Secret Santa’s. There was no note or anything with them.
Santa knows how much I love to fish.
Thanks so much Santa!

EEA32863-B136-43D0-AA7C-2B3B87F30EBC.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Santa just came by! He was extremely kind to me and I couldn’t be more grateful. He brought a new knife, a trimag 10/22 holder, a gear bag, a USMC challenge coin, some pistol training gear, some shoot n see targets, and few other items. Thank you so much!
Whoa!!! You were a good boy this year.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look what was waiting for me today when I returned from Las Vegas. A bag full of crank Baits. I assume it’s from one of my Secret Santa’s. There was no note or anything with them.
Thanks so much Santa!

View attachment 239844
O Dang those are good ones

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks so much Santa!

View attachment 239844
Nice!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks so much Santa!

View attachment 239844
Those are nice! When I get back into fishing I am going to have to see what I have.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I have received all my gifts since none have come in the last few days. All I can say is, wow! You guys are amazingly kind and really went out of your way to make this a Merry Christmas. Not only did I get some cool gifts I never would have spent the money buying for myself, but the Amazon and Walmart gift cards let me get some things for the wife and a couple things we needed.

Thank you, thank you, thank you and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I have received all my gifts since none have come in the last few days. All I can say is, wow! You guys are amazingly kind and really went out of your way to make this a Merry Christmas. Not only did I get some cool gifts I never would have spent the money buying for myself, but the Amazon and Walmart gift cards let me get some things for the wife and a couple things we needed.

Thank you, thank you, thank you and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

The best part of Christmas is not the gifts you receive, but the gifts you give. Those are the gifts of love, hope, peace, and joy.

Merry Christmas @RickN and you too @MacFromOK. This might be a dysfunctional family, but we are family nonetheless.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best part of Christmas is not the gifts you receive, but the gifts you give. Those are the gifts of love, hope, peace, and joy.

Merry Christmas @RickN and you too @MacFromOK. This might be a dysfunctional family, but we are family nonetheless.
Well said!

Latest posts

Top Bottom