Secret Santa 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JoeMgBG[1].gif

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, before I post pictures I have to say this: Whoever my Santa was this year, you have inspired me to do a better job of packaging next year! I do believe I forgot to include a note with mine, and the packaging was simply the gift in the shipping container, and now I'll do better! So here are my pics!

View attachment 240160View attachment 240161View attachment 240164

The box to the left of the multitool is a battery pack for charging devices, something that is VERY handy. And who doesn't love a multi-tool?!? That one is the perfect size for my go bag, I even have the pocket already picked out for it!

Thank you Santa!
Man, that was a pretty wrapped package. Looks very professional. Whoever it is, is making us look bad. I will have to take more time on mine next year as well. Really cool gifts.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, before I post pictures I have to say this: Whoever my Santa was this year, you have inspired me to do a better job of packaging next year! I do believe I forgot to include a note with mine, and the packaging was simply the gift in the shipping container, and now I'll do better! So here are my pics!

View attachment 240160View attachment 240161View attachment 240164

The box to the left of the multitool is a battery pack for charging devices, something that is VERY handy. And who doesn't love a multi-tool?!? That one is the perfect size for my go bag, I even have the pocket already picked out for it!

Thank you Santa!
That is really cool

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol! This is my first year to participate. Amazon makes it easy as you can ship it as a gift and even include a note. Other places don't make it as easy and living in the boonies it is tougher to go shopping in person to be able to include a hand written note. I did pay attention and pick up some tips before sending the 2nd gift out and put a more personal touch on it.

Lee heads up a really neat thing. Thank you Lee and to all of the Secret Santas!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another one!

I received a very nice Shrade pocket knife! It actually arrived yesterday, but I forgot the mail. :hithead:

Thank you, Secret Santa! :thumb:

Also... I've figured out how to get photos to my computer (lol, "I get by with a little help from my friends"), and when all the pics are ready, I'll try to get them posted.

Merry Christmas to all the folks of OSA!
drunk-gif.236411

___

Last edited:

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another one!

I received a very nice Shrade pocket knife! It actually arrived yesterday, but I forgot the mail. :hithead:

Thank you, Secret Santa! :thumb:

Also... I've figured out how to get photos to my computer (lol, "I get by with a little help from my friends"), and when all the pics are ready, I'll try to get them posted.

Merry Christmas to all the folks of OSA!
drunk-gif.236411

___Can

Can't wait to see 'em Mac! Good job getting that camera figured out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom