Secret Santa 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I didn't do SS because money is tight but I did get a $25 Cracker Barrel gift card from my boss and some Budweiser BBQ sauce from my mom.

That's better than the Rib Crib gift card and the aftershave I got last year so things are looking up!

Merry Christmas all y'all!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s been a good year, in spite of all the not so good stuff. Some good friends and family are no longer with us due to cancer and Covid. A lot of good things have happened during the year

The Secret Santa event each year is a great way for us to end the year. All the disagreements during the year are put aside for awhile

I glad all of you are here, and looking forward to 2022

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The girl that works for us brought a plate of food and a plate of desserts this evening.

And just minutes ago, the girl that worked for us previously (NOT the one with brain cancer) stopped by and brought two HEAVY plates of food. She said one has something oriental that is chicken livers wrapped with bacon.
I told her that sounds like Nirvana to me... :D

She also said her Dad (in his 80s) is finally off oxygen from the Covid and is doing great. :thumb:

Merry Christmas everyone!
:drunk2:
___

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got back from Grand Lake and look what was waiting for me. A nice medical go bag full of medical supplies. It’s going in my truck along side of my bug out bag.
Thanks Santa!!!

5520D3C2-6CEE-4747-B48A-37A1E4EA9D36.jpeg
F7466C74-8E9E-410D-9835-C3524A1ED131.jpeg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Got back from Grand Lake and look what was waiting for me. A nice medical go bag full of medical supplies. It’s going in my truck along side of my bug out bag.
Thanks Santa!!!

View attachment 242553View attachment 242554
I got a very similar gift a couple years ago,hmmm. Mine got divided between my truck and boat. Got used in both places. Very handy

Latest posts

Top Bottom