Secret Santa 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like I received a timer so I dont go missing and a flashlight in case a search party has to be gathered, hahaha. I have been eyeballing some nice pen sized flashlights but hadn't pulled the trigger yet so this is perfect! My wife will appreciate the timer so I dont skip out on ALL of the dishes. :blush:

Thank you so much to whomever drew my name!

View attachment 326054
I have the exact same flashlight and have been carrying it daily for many years. One was acting up and I sent it in to them and they sent me a brand new one back

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m fairly new to this site. Didn’t know anything about this. Sounds fun. How would one get involved? Or has it ended?
Closed for this year but we have fun doing it. Stay up with osa and we’ll do it again next year!

@dancer4life may have had someone else still wanting to join in. He's the one to know if it can still happen.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey there @Bravo1413 ,

I am sorry but the Secret Santa for this year is closed. I will (hopefully) start it up again next year around the beginning of November. So, watch for it! We would love for you to participate.

PS, If there is another member that would like to join in this year, I can make it happen.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm...

1670384303211.png

What could this be?

1670384358208.png

Original Power? Never heard of them.

The small bag has some rifle sling swivels. A hint maybe?

1670384505414.png

This is getting interesting!
OK, I got a rifle sling but what is this other thingywhopper?

Hmmm, it's shaped like a rifle stock. It is made of beautiful leather just like the sling and has 22 bullet holders also like the sling..........

I think I get it now!

1670384785782.png

Naked!

1670384858393.png

Not anymore!

DAAAA-Gone Secret Santa! That ain't no $25 limit!!! I'm embarrassed!

I gotta step up my game

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom