Secret Santa 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My secret Santa sent me a Gift card inside a lovely card. I warn you, the card may get some of you all hot and bothered.

Card 2.jpg

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yall have got to stop this! This is far too nice for me to get just because...View attachment 328574View attachment 328575
That is how I felt last year. Times have been tough but this crazy bunch goes above and beyond. That is why anytime I see someone carrying a gun or wearing a hat or shirt that tells me they are a vet, I recommend this site. Not sure any of them have joined but for those that have not, it is their loss.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is how I felt last year. Times have been tough but this crazy bunch goes above and beyond. That is why anytime I see someone carrying a gun or wearing a hat or shirt that tells me they are a vet, I recommend this site. Not sure any of them have joined but for those that have not, it is their loss.
Between the members here, a few close friends/family, and the great care I've received through the VA so far, I'm doing a lot better than 60 days ago for sure! I still have bad hours and moments, even for a spell today, but its getting better.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I'm confused. I received this in the mail today. But I didn't order it. I've also never purchased from this eBay seller.
I already recieved my gift from my OSA Santa. Unless this is part 2 that took a while to show up?

Edit: Mystery solved. Got confirmation this is also from OSA Santa. I love it!!

20221215_153713.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom