Secret Santa 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
18CECE03-A5D6-460A-9E7C-DBF06816466C.jpeg

OK guys,
I have closed the signups for this years Secret Sant Gift Exchange. We wound up with 36 members participating this year. This is awesome everyone!!!!!!

I am flying out in the morning for Orlando to catch a cruise on Saturday. My wife and I will do the drawing when we get to Houston. We have a two hour layover there. If I have time I will send out the names then, if not I will send out your Secret Santa Gift recipient when we get to Orlando.

Remember to try to have the gifts sent by the 15th of December so that they arrive on or before Christmas Day.
Have fun with it and remember to post pictures of the gift you receive in this thread. I can’t wait to see what everyone receives. Although I can only imagine what a few of you will receive from Santa. :pms2:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL
1669347156328.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1669428831998.jpeg

OK guys,

I have sent everyone their Secret Santa recipients. If for some reason you didn’t get a PM from me with your Secret Santa recipient‘s information. Let me know.

Remember to try to get your gifts bought and in the mail or dropped shipped by the 15th of December so the recipient can get their gift on or before Christmas Day.
Once you receive your gift, or if you wait until Christmas Day to open the gift, please post a picture in this thread so that we can all see what everybody get.

Most important, have fun with it. I know I love giving and trying to find the perfect gift is the best.

Merry Christmas to you all,

1669429446162.jpeg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Got my order placed for my recipient - appears shipping times are pretty rough so y’all better make sure you get your orders in pretty quick, I’m not sure there will be enough time to have it shipped to yourself and then you ship it to your recipient so just FYI.

Also, the place I ordered from i directly shipped to my recipient and the website didn’t have a place for me to type in a note sooooo. Merry Christmas to you! Hopefully you haven’t ordered the same thing from the same place recently and you can put two and two together! 🤣

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 322876

OK guys,

I have sent everyone their Secret Santa recipients. If for some reason you didn’t get a PM from me with your Secret Santa recipient‘s information. Let me know.

Remember to try to get your gifts bought and in the mail or dropped shipped by the 15th of December so the recipient can get their gift on or before Christmas Day.
Once you receive your gift, or if you wait until Christmas Day to open the gift, please post a picture in this thread so that we can all see what everybody get.

Most important, have fun with it. I know I love giving and trying to find the perfect gift is the best.

Merry Christmas to you all,

View attachment 322877
Thanks @dancer4life. Research on my Secret Santa recipient has begun!

chris-pratt-rubbing-hands.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom