Secret Santa 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1666914565166.jpeg

Guess What Time It Is...........it is that time again to play Secret Santa.

I know, I know, I know, We still have Thanksgiving coming up but it's never to late to start thinking about Christmas giving.
Last year I had about a half a dozen people chime in after the deadline so I thought I would give you guys a couple of weeks extra to let me know.

Please send me a PM if you want to participate. I will be facilitating this year's gift exchange again.

Just a little perk for you guys and gals. Below are the rules:

1. Gifts should be in the $25.00 range.

2. Send me a PM by Thanksgiving Day with your name (Real Name) and mailing address.

3. On the day after Thanksgiving you will receive a PM from me telling you about your Secret Santa Recipient.

4. Your gift to your member should be sent out by December 10th (or ASAP) so that it arrives before Christmas.

5. Please acknowledge by posting here in this thread when and what you received from your Secret Santa and please include a picture.

Enjoy and have fun with it.

Secret Santa3.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y’all exchange gun/outdoor related gifts or?
Pretty much. Knives, cleaning kits, various gun related stuff. I still remember last year someone sent @RickN a 'People of Walmart' coloring book and a pooping dogs calendar, so it doesn't have to be strictly gun related. Part of the fun (for me at least) is doing the homework on your gift recipient to see what they're interested in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom