Secret Santa 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 313583

Guess What Time It Is...........it is that time again to play Secret Santa.

I know, I know, I know, We still have Thanksgiving coming up but it's never to late to start thinking about Christmas giving.
Last year I had about a half a dozen people chime in after the deadline so I thought I would give you guys a couple of weeks extra to let me know.

Please send me a PM if you want to participate. I will be facilitating this year's gift exchange again.

Just a little perk for you guys and gals. Below are the rules:

1. Gifts should be in the $25.00 range.

2. Send me a PM by Thanksgiving Day with your name (Real Name) and mailing address.

3. On the day after Thanksgiving you will receive a PM from me telling you about your Secret Santa Recipient.

4. Your gift to your member should be sent out by December 10th (or ASAP) so that it arrives before Christmas.

5. Please acknowledge by posting here in this thread when and what you received from your Secret Santa and please include a picture.

Enjoy and have fun with it.

Secret Santa3.jpg
In!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

As you know we have started our annual Secret Santa gift exchange. Last year we did a little extra for one of our members that was down on their luck. We had everyone that participated in the Secret Santa buy a extra gift and send to this particular member. He received a lot of gifts and really brighten up his Christmas. We are wanting to do this very same thing this year for another member that could use our help during this Christmas season.

So I'm thinking that if you want to participate in this additional gift exchange, PM me and I will mark you down and I will PM you back with the members name and address with your other Secret Santa. I can tell you who the member is over private message if you like. We want it to be a complete surprise so I will not post the name in this thread.

This is why I love this forum. Members helping members.

Let's make this person's Christmas the best one ever!!!!

If you have a candidate member for our “For One Of Our Own”, please Pm their name and we will go from there.

Secret Santa3.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom