Secret Santa 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A very nice cleaning kit was hand delivered yesterday evening and left with my stepdaughter. This will get some good use for my revolvers. Thank you very much to a local OSA
837298FE-90B0-41D1-AD1C-35CEF284CB8D.jpeg
secret Santa.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So 2 more packages today, and all, I got to say I'm overwhelmed at your generosity! I never expected, nor deserved, this. When I post stuff here, I hope its not taken the wrong way; its a place I can vent/confess without all the drama of "social media", and it has really felt good to "talk" about things the last few months for me...you'll never really know how much yall have helped me with kind thoughts, words and advice! I never intended for it to turn into this, and feel guilty for it in a way; I'm usually the person who wants to help others in need, not be the person on the other end. Once again, THANK YOU to everyone...especially "Oscar S. Alpha" (I, too, like the phonetic alphabet!)

Attachments

• 20221203_193459.jpg
    20221203_193459.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221203_194702.jpg
    20221203_194702.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So 2 more packages today, and all, I got to say I'm overwhelmed at your generosity! I never expected, nor deserved, this. When I post stuff here, I hope its not taken the wrong way; its a place I can vent/confess without all the drama of "social media", and it has really felt good to "talk" about things the last few months for me...you'll never really know how much yall have helped me with kind thoughts, words and advice! I never intended for it to turn into this, and feel guilty for it in a way; I'm usually the person who wants to help others in need, not be the person on the other end. Once again, THANK YOU to everyone...especially "Oscar S. Alpha" (I, too, like the phonetic alphabet!)

OSA is more like a family. Not only do we help our own, we enjoy doing it.
Don't feel guilty. I assure you that every involved is getting as much joy out of it as you are.

Enjoy your Christmas Clint. You deserve it.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes Clint, Ditto on what @Catt57 said above.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They did it to me last year. I had a bad case of the feels and dust in my eyes several times. Just hope you do not get a pooping dog calendar and a People of Walmart coloring book. :P :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom