Secret Santa 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First, I would like to apologize to the person that drew my name. This gift was delivered early afternoon Friday and I am just now getting the picture posted.

I am overwhelmed with the generosity of OSA members. This picture does not adequately share the craftsmanship of this sheath or the knife. The carbon steel and nickel Damascus blade is incredible.

This gift is greatly appreciated and will always be remembered for being associated with a great group of people.

Thank you OSA Secret Santa 2022.
OSA SS 2022 12.04.22.jpg

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First, I would like to apologize to the person that drew my name. This gift was delivered early afternoon Friday and I am just now getting the picture posted.

I am overwhelmed with the generosity of OSA members. This picture does not adequately share the craftsmanship of this sheath or the knife. The carbon steel and nickel Damascus blade is incredible.

This gift is greatly appreciated and will always be remembered for being associated with a great group of people.

View attachment 325741

That’s awesome man!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 325741
Wow!!!!!
What a great gift.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 325741

Wow! Someone went over the suggested $ limit there. Sweet knife!

Latest posts

Top Bottom