Secret Santa Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My OSA Secret Santa was very good to me! I received my gift today and couldn't wait until Christmas...or even December 13...to open it.

First pic is of the pretty packing and wrapping inside a sturdy box.

Second pic is all of the items that were included in this cornucopia of coolness:
  • Glock lanyard
  • Glock keyring
  • Glock pin
  • Glock pen
  • Glock Velcro-backed patch
  • Glock decal
  • Anywhere Gun Magnet
  • High efficiency solar panel solar lantern
I love the selection of items and the thought my OSA Secret Santa put into making this such a unique and appreciated package.

In fact, it makes me wish I had been more creative and not just put $500 in cash in a box I sent to my OSA Secret Santa gift recipient :wink2:

A huge :thanku:to my OSA Secret Santa...you did great!

OSA Gift wrapped.jpg
OSA Gift Opened.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My OSA Secret Santa was very good to me! I received my gift today and couldn't wait until Christmas...or even December 13...to open it.

Second pic is all of the items that were included in this cornucopia of coolness:
  • Glock lanyard
  • Glock keyring
  • Glock pin
  • Glock pen
  • Glock decal
  • Anywhere Gun Magnet
I love the selection of items and the thought my OSA Secret Santa put into making this such a unique and appreciated package.

In fact, it makes me wish I had been more creative and not just put $500 in cash in a box I sent to my OSA Secret Santa gift recipient :wink2:

View attachment 128630 View attachment 128632

Man, you done REALLY good! And, I shore am glad you got my name! Can't wait for it to arrive!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

• Glock lanyard
  • Glock keyring
  • Glock pin
  • Glock pen
  • Glock decal
  • Anywhere Gun Magnet

View attachment 128630 View attachment 128632
Wow, you got a bunch of really cool stuff. Congrats and a really big well done goes out to your Secret Santa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom