Secret Santa Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome gift! Im a tactical Timmy with my bug-assault gun around the campground.
Gonna have to look over those mods. That safety sucks.
Hint: kosher salt has bigger grains which equals deeper penetration. [emoji6]

Haha! No ****!! I had it loaded and was in the easy chair waiting on Grumpy to come through the door! Told him there was a new sheriff in town. :rubhands:He just rolled his eyes at me and kept walking. :ooh2:

I'm having a glass of wine now, while I'm re-strategizing. :popcorn:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! No ****!! I had it loaded and was in the easy chair waiting on Grumpy to come through the door! Told him there was a new sheriff in town. :rubhands:He just rolled his eyes at me and kept walking. :ooh2:

I'm having a glass of wine now, while I'm re-strategizing. :popcorn:

Just smile at him with your sweetest smile. It'll either scare the hell outa him or at least wonder what the devil you're up to!
(Well, it always worked against me.....)

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Opened the mailbox to find this little box marked OSA. I really wondered just what could be in such a small box. After taking a minute to locate the opening and dispatch with the "security" tape I looked inside. To my amazement, there was just a ragged lump of greyish white tissue paper to be seen. Cursing my Santa for being such a lousy sport for sending me a box of paper I headed for the trash can. But just before tossing it in I heard a "thunk" as the box shifted. Realizing this bore a more thorough inspection I remove the wad of paper to find... nothing, for now the box was empty. Cussing and moaning even more I heaved the box in the trash and was about to shove the wad of paper in with it when an even smaller box fell out of the paper. Suddenly faced with what was really in the package I became solemn and began to beg to God for forgiveness for my previous tirade. For laying there, was a thing of beauty. Laying there was this...

20181214_195741.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is cool! You could use it to notch the stocks on your gill-guns every time you blast a bug...or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question I'm pondering today ... would my SS recipient be hurt if I didn't send cookies??:anyone: Does it really matter if I don't remain anonymous?? I mean I'm pretty damned sure none of you yahoos are in the kitchen baking today. :buttkick:

And how am I gonna thank the guy who was MY Secret Santa with cookies if I don't have his return address??:drunk2:

This is what happens when I have too much time on my hands. Lol

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question I'm pondering today ... would my SS recipient be hurt if I didn't send cookies??:anyone: Does it really matter if I don't remain anonymous?? I mean I'm pretty damned sure none of you yahoos are in the kitchen baking today. :buttkick:

And how am I gonna thank the guy who was MY Secret Santa with cookies if I don't have his return address??:drunk2:

This is what happens when I have too much time on my hands. Lol

I'll step up and offer to deliver them to him, anonymously of course, in keeping with the whole "secret thing"...all you have to do is deliver the cookies directly to ME and I'll take it from there. Glad to be of help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom