Secret Santa Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, everyone,

I hope that all of you Secret Santa's have mailed out your gifts. They should have been mailed out by now to ensure your recipient receives his/her gift by Christmas.
FYI...I run the Secret Santa on two other forums as well and our forum (OSA) has by far had the most participants, the best gifts and the funniest responses. Thanks everyone for allowing me to share this with you nuts.

Merry Christmas everyone.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, everyone,

I hope that all of you Secret Santa's have mailed out your gifts. They should have been mailed out by now to ensure your recipient receives his/her gift by Christmas.
FYI...I run the Secret Santa on two other forums as well and our forum (OSA) has by far had the most participants, the best gifts and the funniest responses. Thanks everyone for allowing me to share this with you nuts.

Merry Christmas everyone.
I mailed mine out and it was received over a week ago? Starting to wonder if Amazon got it to the correct address....

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mailed mine out and it was received over a week ago? Starting to wonder if Amazon got it to the correct address....

Mine is the same but I'm betting that our recipients have patience and are waiting for Christmas Day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181218-091226__01[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20181218-091226__01[1].jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 96

Latest posts

Top Bottom